By MICHAEL GINGOLD
The people behind the Blood in the Snow Canadian Film Festival have unveiled the final slate of fright flicks showing at the 2018 edition, as well as a new teaser trailer for the event.
BITS 2018 (for which RUE MORGUE is a sponsor) runs November 22-27 at Toronto’s Royal Cinema. In addition to two shorts programs, the lineup includes the following features:
- The world premiere of Adnan Ahmed’s pathogen thriller ALTERED SKIN
- The opening-night film SUPERGRID, from WOLFCOP director Lowell Dean
- The closing-night film LEVEL 16, directed by Danishka Esterhazy
- Nick Szostakiwskj’s rock ’n’ roll horror film HAMMER OF THE GODS
- The 18-director anthology MONTREAL DEAD END
- The world premieres of two movies from Foresight Films, the people behind MONSTER BRAWL and SEPTIC MAN, and director Jesse Thomas Cook: DEADSIGHT and THE HOARD
- Rob Grant’s captivity shocker ALIVE
- Tomas Street’s amnesia mystery-thriller FUGUE
- The Toronto premiere of Rob Heydon’s supernatural chiller ISABELLE
For tickets and more information, head over to Blood in the Snow’s official site.