- David Goulet on TOP FIVE THURSDAYS: UNDER-RATED INVADERS
- David Goulet on RUE MORGUE & NETFLIX: REUNITED FOR HALLOWEEN
- Ray Nomoto Robison on Blood on a Budget: Last Slays of Summer
- David Padgett on TERROR IN THE AISLES: 24 HOURS OF CELLULOID TERROR
- David Goulet on Blood on a Budget’s Halloween Horror Bin
Tag Archives: white wires
Toiling away in the word mines as we do, the small-but-dedicated team that shows up to the Rue Morgue House of Horror on a daily basis has, in recent years, witnessed a steep decline in the amount of physical product that shows up in the mail. Where once upon a time that promo copy of the latest Rammstein CD or a free copy of Trick ‘r’ Treat on DVD helped offset the often long hours we put in, the digital age has progressively groomed us to find solace in merely a job well done or the tender compliment of a punch drunk co-worker during the witching hours of production.
But today felt a little like old times when one of the good folks at Beau’s All Natural Brewing Company strode through the front door like an angel from heaven, carrying a glowing parcel under his arm that had all of us floating down the hallway toward him, our feet barely touching the ground…