- Michael Dark on FIRST LOOK: SEE NO EVIL 2
- Michael Dark on Episode 166: FIVE SLEAZY PIECES – MIKE FELSHER VOL. II
- FDBK on Episode 166: FIVE SLEAZY PIECES – MIKE FELSHER VOL. II
- Corpsegoddess on FIRST LOOK: RUE MORGUE #147
- Steven Millan on SDCC BREAKING NEWS: SAM RAIMI announces THE LAST OF US film & EVIL DEAD TV
Tag Archives: gucky
To quote Sara Lee, “Some people don’t like some things, but nobody doesn’t like… brain-eating zombies!” Alright, not word for word, but zombies have always been a popular horror staple, especially in our household. From Romero’s series to Shaun of the Dead, right up to the recent TV adaptation of Robert Kirkman’s The Walking Dead, the “deceased and mobile” have been a regular fixture in Emma’s “education”. That’s why, for our next film, I decided we should fill in one of the crucial blanks in her zombie repertoire: Dan O’Bannon’s cult classic horror-comedy, The Return of the Living Dead.