- Chris soto on EPISODE 127: WINSTON THE HOMICIDAL DJ VOL. IV
- Chris soto on Episode 154: ASK THE EMBALMER
- Chris soto on Episode 155: SWALLOWED SOULS VOL. II
- David Goulet on REMEMBERING THE GREAT 1980s DUNGEONS & DRAGONS PANIC
- Alex Greenwood on Episode 155: SWALLOWED SOULS VOL. II
Tag Archives: gucky
To quote Sara Lee, “Some people don’t like some things, but nobody doesn’t like… brain-eating zombies!” Alright, not word for word, but zombies have always been a popular horror staple, especially in our household. From Romero’s series to Shaun of the Dead, right up to the recent TV adaptation of Robert Kirkman’s The Walking Dead, the “deceased and mobile” have been a regular fixture in Emma’s “education”. That’s why, for our next film, I decided we should fill in one of the crucial blanks in her zombie repertoire: Dan O’Bannon’s cult classic horror-comedy, The Return of the Living Dead.