- Jeremiah on Episode 169: THE FINAL CHAPTER
- Rue Morgue on FESTIVAL OF FEAR 2014: ALL THE HORROR BUSINESS!
- frankensteinhead on FESTIVAL OF FEAR 2014: ALL THE HORROR BUSINESS!
- Chris soto on Episode 169: THE FINAL CHAPTER
- Rue Morgue on FESTIVAL OF FEAR PRESENTS TWIN PEAKS: FIRE WALK WITH ME
Tag Archives: gucky
To quote Sara Lee, “Some people don’t like some things, but nobody doesn’t like… brain-eating zombies!” Alright, not word for word, but zombies have always been a popular horror staple, especially in our household. From Romero’s series to Shaun of the Dead, right up to the recent TV adaptation of Robert Kirkman’s The Walking Dead, the “deceased and mobile” have been a regular fixture in Emma’s “education”. That’s why, for our next film, I decided we should fill in one of the crucial blanks in her zombie repertoire: Dan O’Bannon’s cult classic horror-comedy, The Return of the Living Dead.