- Ray Nomoto Robison on Blood on a Budget: Last Slays of Summer
- David Padgett on TERROR IN THE AISLES: 24 HOURS OF CELLULOID TERROR
- David Goulet on Blood on a Budget’s Halloween Horror Bin
- David Goulet on PHANTOM CITY CREATIVE GOES POE FOR NEVERMORE
- Alex on Cryptic Collectibles: Return of the Creeptastic Crestwood House Monster Series Books!
For the unveiling of The Edgar Allan Poe Bronze Bust and the subsequent performance of NEVERMORE with Jeffrey Combs as Poe, producer and Boston filmmaker Izzy Lee has commissioned Justin Erickson’s award-winning art studio, Phantom City Creative, to create a rendition of Combs as Boston’s favorite wayward son.
We’ve reviewed Swedish horror soundtrack aficionado Magnus Sellergren‘s work Call Me Greenhorn previously in the pages of Audio Drome. Next issue we run a review of his new faux-soundtrack project Videogram, a love letter to the gritty days of VHS exploitation.