- FDBK on Episode 150: FIVE SLEAZY PIECES – STEPHEN THROWER
- DEADLINE on Episode 150: FIVE SLEAZY PIECES – STEPHEN THROWER
- Dirk Manning on Episode 147: THE TWILIGHT ZONE VOL. II
- David Goulet on PREVIEW: GHOULISH GARY’S ART FOR CREEPSHOW VINYL
- David Goulet on JACK’S BACK! NEW BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA COMIC
If you’re expecting us to do something special for this episode, then your expectations are well deserved.
On this show, legendary British horror journalist and musician Stephen Thrower joins me for a killer edition of Five Sleazy Pieces!
With the impending release of the director’s cut of NIGHTBREED sometime this fall, it looks like another one of Clive Barker’s films is getting the Special Edition treatment from Scream!Factory: the 1995 supernatural noir thriller, LORD OF ILLUSIONS, starring Scott Bakula as world-weary supernatural private eye, Harry D’Amour
Following the success of his literary debut, WHAT MONSTERS DO, Nicholas Vince (of HELLRAISER and NIGHTBREED fame) is set to launch his second collection of short stories, ‘OTHER PEOPLE’S DARKNESS AND OTHER STORIES’.
It’s a match made in horror Hell: Rob Zombie and American Psycho author Bret Easton Ellis are in talks with Fox for a series detailing the events of, and leading up to, the notorious Manson Family murders.
At Rue Morgue Manor, we’ve seen our fair share of horror tees, but Liz Deagan Designs has created something really special with this simple-yet-artsy T-shirt, featuring those adorably doomed moppets of The Overlook, The Grady Twins.