- Ray Nomoto Robison on Blood on a Budget: Last Slays of Summer
- David Goulet on Blood on a Budget’s Halloween Horror Bin
- David Goulet on PHANTOM CITY CREATIVE GOES POE FOR NEVERMORE
- Alex on Cryptic Collectibles: Return of the Creeptastic Crestwood House Monster Series Books!
- Rue Morgue on TEES FOR THE BEAST: NIGHTBREED SHIRTS FROM FRIGHT-RAGS
For the unveiling of The Edgar Allan Poe Bronze Bust and the subsequent performance of NEVERMORE with Jeffrey Combs as Poe, producer and Boston filmmaker Izzy Lee has commissioned Justin Erickson’s award-winning art studio, Phantom City Creative, to create a rendition of Combs as Boston’s favorite wayward son.
Weekend of Horrors and Rue Morgue Magazine are giving away a pair of weekend pass tickets to one lucky fan at Rue Morgue Deutschland for Weekend of Horrors 2014 (November 14th – 16th) at the Turbinenhalle in Oberhausen, Germany!
The First Annual PHRIKE FILM FESTIVAL is accepting submissions from fledgling and professional filmmakers of all ages to bring their own unique horror-themed short films from script to screen in less than 3 days. Read on to learn how you can take part.
Rue Morgue and FanExpo Canada are proud to present NIGHT OF A THOUSAND FACES. It’s our 17th Anniversary Halloween Party. So what have we got planned for this year’s Hallow’s Eve? You’re just going to have to read and find out for yourself, boils and ghouls.