- David Goulet on Monsters and Mysteries in America – Season 3
- Shawn on Introducing The Crypt, a streaming service for horror fans
- David on Introducing The Crypt, a streaming service for horror fans
- Tracy on Introducing The Crypt, a streaming service for horror fans
- Rue Morgue on Introducing The Crypt, a streaming service for horror fans
Genre filmmakers TOM HOLLAND (Fright Night) and TIM SULLIVAN (2001 Maniacs) debut their new entertainment company, TnT PRESENTS ,with the December launch of their first two collectible releases; limited enhanced autographed editions of Holland’s CHILD’S PLAY and Sullivan’s A CHRISTMAS TREAT.
And now, that we have your attention… director Vivieno Caldinelli (Picnicface, This Hour Has 22 Minutes), writer Matt Watts (Michael: Tuesdays and Thursdays), and star Roddy Piper (They Live) have teamed up with executive producer Todd Brown (The Raid, ABCs of Death), executive producer Andrew Rosen (Todd & the Book of Pure Evil), and FX guru Steve Kostanski (Manborg) to bring horror fans the slimiest genre mash-up ever seen!
Saturday, November 29 at 2:00p.m, Dark Delicacies presents a very special event for the recently-released THE MAKING OF GEORGE A. ROMERO’S DAY OF THE DEAD, a behind-the-scenes look at Romero’s cult classic, with cast-and-crew in attendance for a signing. Find out who’s coming out after the jump.