- David Goulet on Blood on a Budget’s Halloween Horror Bin
- David Goulet on PHANTOM CITY CREATIVE GOES POE FOR NEVERMORE
- Alex on Cryptic Collectibles: Return of the Creeptastic Crestwood House Monster Series Books!
- Rue Morgue on TEES FOR THE BEAST: NIGHTBREED SHIRTS FROM FRIGHT-RAGS
- Jim Buchanan on TEES FOR THE BEAST: NIGHTBREED SHIRTS FROM FRIGHT-RAGS
Clive Barker: Imaginer, the hardcover art book funded by Kickstarter, has proven to be an incredible success. It’s no surprise, then, that a second volume is in the works that will collect more of Barker’s sizable catalogue of paintings and drawings. * UPDATED WITH NEW “STRETCH GOAL” INITIATIVE!!! *
Copro Gallery presents “Roadside Attractions”, a group show of some of the most brilliant painters and sculptors of our time. Curated by Cris Velasco, this collection of oddities features some of the greatest artists and sculptors of the macabre and fantastique.
Weekend of Horrors and Rue Morgue Magazine are giving away a pair of weekend pass tickets to one lucky fan at Rue Morgue Deutschland for Weekend of Horrors 2014 (November 14th – 16th) at the Turbinenhalle in Oberhausen, Germany!
The Great White North has a long and fabled legacy of supernatural legends and folklore. To celebrate our macabre history, Canada Post has issued a new series of stamps, “Haunted Canada”, that put the spotlight on some of Canada’s more infamous spooky stories.