- David Goulet on Monstro Bizarro: ‘Valley of the Sasquatch’ Movie News
- Jaime Martinez on Blood on a Budget: Who are the Women of DIY Horror?
- James Burrell on Cryptic Collectibles: Five Decades of DARK SHADOWS Memorabilia!
- joel wells on Cryptic Collectibles: Five Decades of DARK SHADOWS Memorabilia!
- David Hooks on LEGO JAWS: Let’s make this happen!
Clive Barker: Imaginer, the hardcover art book funded by Kickstarter, has proven to be an incredible success. It’s no surprise, then, that a second volume is in the works that will collect more of Barker’s sizable catalogue of paintings and drawings. * UPDATED WITH NEW “STRETCH GOAL” INITIATIVE!!! *
Copro Gallery presents “Roadside Attractions”, a group show of some of the most brilliant painters and sculptors of our time. Curated by Cris Velasco, this collection of oddities features some of the greatest artists and sculptors of the macabre and fantastique.
Weekend of Horrors and Rue Morgue Magazine are giving away a pair of weekend pass tickets to one lucky fan at Rue Morgue Deutschland for Weekend of Horrors 2014 (November 14th – 16th) at the Turbinenhalle in Oberhausen, Germany!
The Great White North has a long and fabled legacy of supernatural legends and folklore. To celebrate our macabre history, Canada Post has issued a new series of stamps, “Haunted Canada”, that put the spotlight on some of Canada’s more infamous spooky stories.