- Ron on EXCLUSIVE SNEAK PEEK AT WOLFCOP: THE ACTION FIGURE!
- R.M. Glenn on REMEMBERING THE GREAT 1980s DUNGEONS & DRAGONS PANIC
- Sinister Ginger on REMEMBERING THE GREAT 1980s DUNGEONS & DRAGONS PANIC
- Chris soto on EPISODE 127: WINSTON THE HOMICIDAL DJ VOL. IV
- Chris soto on Episode 154: ASK THE EMBALMER
News about Film Music Goodies at the Toronto Jewish Film Festival, featuring appearances by David Shire (Monkey Shines), Mychael Danna, Steven North (son of Alex North), author Kevin Courrier, and Me (!), plus a 35mm screening of Planet of the Apes (1968), and free screenings of film music documentaries. Also in the blog: tally of new & upcoming soundtracks.
You have until March 12 (or until supplies run dry) to buy Jerry Fielding’s Funeral Home score on CD, plus Alan Silvestri’s Predator is back in print (!), Bernard Herrmann’s original It’s Alive score makes its commercial debut on CD, and Ennio Morricone debuts on Cometa’s Virtual LP Series.