- Ray Nomoto Robison on Blood on a Budget: Last Slays of Summer
- David Padgett on TERROR IN THE AISLES: 24 HOURS OF CELLULOID TERROR
- David Goulet on Blood on a Budget’s Halloween Horror Bin
- David Goulet on PHANTOM CITY CREATIVE GOES POE FOR NEVERMORE
- Alex on Cryptic Collectibles: Return of the Creeptastic Crestwood House Monster Series Books!
News about Film Music Goodies at the Toronto Jewish Film Festival, featuring appearances by David Shire (Monkey Shines), Mychael Danna, Steven North (son of Alex North), author Kevin Courrier, and Me (!), plus a 35mm screening of Planet of the Apes (1968), and free screenings of film music documentaries. Also in the blog: tally of new & upcoming soundtracks.
You have until March 12 (or until supplies run dry) to buy Jerry Fielding’s Funeral Home score on CD, plus Alan Silvestri’s Predator is back in print (!), Bernard Herrmann’s original It’s Alive score makes its commercial debut on CD, and Ennio Morricone debuts on Cometa’s Virtual LP Series.