- Jeremiah on Episode 169: THE FINAL CHAPTER
- Rue Morgue on FESTIVAL OF FEAR 2014: ALL THE HORROR BUSINESS!
- frankensteinhead on FESTIVAL OF FEAR 2014: ALL THE HORROR BUSINESS!
- Chris soto on Episode 169: THE FINAL CHAPTER
- Rue Morgue on FESTIVAL OF FEAR PRESENTS TWIN PEAKS: FIRE WALK WITH ME
News about Film Music Goodies at the Toronto Jewish Film Festival, featuring appearances by David Shire (Monkey Shines), Mychael Danna, Steven North (son of Alex North), author Kevin Courrier, and Me (!), plus a 35mm screening of Planet of the Apes (1968), and free screenings of film music documentaries. Also in the blog: tally of new & upcoming soundtracks.
You have until March 12 (or until supplies run dry) to buy Jerry Fielding’s Funeral Home score on CD, plus Alan Silvestri’s Predator is back in print (!), Bernard Herrmann’s original It’s Alive score makes its commercial debut on CD, and Ennio Morricone debuts on Cometa’s Virtual LP Series.