- Ray Nomoto Robison on Blood on a Budget: Last Slays of Summer
- David Padgett on TERROR IN THE AISLES: 24 HOURS OF CELLULOID TERROR
- David Goulet on Blood on a Budget’s Halloween Horror Bin
- David Goulet on PHANTOM CITY CREATIVE GOES POE FOR NEVERMORE
- Alex on Cryptic Collectibles: Return of the Creeptastic Crestwood House Monster Series Books!
Dani Filth (CRADLE OF FILTH) shows his extensive collection of horror movies and talks about the the ones that had the biggest impact on his new project, DEVILMENT, and him as a musician in general in this one-two video punch.
We’ve reviewed Swedish horror soundtrack aficionado Magnus Sellergren‘s work Call Me Greenhorn previously in the pages of Audio Drome. Next issue we run a review of his new faux-soundtrack project Videogram, a love letter to the gritty days of VHS exploitation.
We now bring you a special Top Five Thursdays. This time out, we have Kevvy Mental, producer/composer and front man for Fake Shark/Real Zombie, waxing rhapsodic on his five fave musical selections by horror legend, John Carpenter.